Rieks op den Akker, Dennis Hofs, Hendri Hondorp, Harm op den Akker, Job Zwiers and Anton Nijholt, “Supporting Engagement and Floor Control in Hybrid Meetings“, in Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence – Proceedings of Cross-Modal Analysis of Speech, Gestures, Gaze and Facial Expressions, COST Action 2102 International Conference, Prague, Czech Republic, pages 276-290, October 2008.
- (Sanchez-Cortes et al., 2009) Predicting remote versus collocated group interactions using nonverbal cues
- (op den Akker & op den Akker, 2009) Are you being addressed?: real-time addressee detection to support remote participants in hybrid meetings
- (Ronzhin et al., 2010) Multichannel System of Audio-Visual Support of Remote Mobile Participant at E-Meeting
- (van Dijk et al., 2010) Conveying directional gaze cues to support remote participation in hybrid meetings
- (Ronzhin & Budkov, 2011) E-meeting Web-Interface Adaptive to Changing Context and Mobile Devices
- (Hernandez et al., 2013) Measuring the engagement level of TV viewers
- (Tsarev et al., 2019) An Approach to Developing Adaptive Electronic Educational Course