Reinoud Achterkamp, Miriam Cabrita, Harm op den Akker, Hermie J. Hermens and Miriam M.R. Vollenbroek-Hutten, “Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle: Towards an Improved Personalized Feedback Approach“, in Proceedings of the 15th IEEE International Conference on e-Health Networking, Applications and Services (Healthcom2013), Lisbon, Portugal, pages 677-679, October 2013.
- (Cabrita et al., 2014) Automated Personalized Goal-setting in an Activity Coaching Application
- (Hermens et al., 2014) Personalized Coaching Systems to support healthy behavior in people with chronic conditions
- (op den Akker et al., 2015) Tailored motivational message generation: A model and practical framework for real-time physical activity coaching
- (Herrmany et al., 2016) Using Psychophysiological Parameters to Support Users in Setting Effective Activity Goals
- (Bosems, 2018) Causal Models for Well-Being – Knowledge Modeling, Model-Driven Development of Context-Aware Applications and Behavior Prediction (PhD Thesis)