Harm op den Akker, Randy Klaassen, Rieks op den Akker, Valerie M. Jones and Hermie J. Hermens, “Opportunities for Smart & Tailored Activity Coaching“, in Proceedings of the 26th IEEE International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems (CBMS2013), Porto, Portugal, pages 546-547, June 2013.
- (Kulyk et al., 2014) Let us Get Real! An Integrated Approach for Virtual Coaching and Real-time Activity Monitoring in Lifestyle Change Support Systems
- (Kulyk et al., 2014) Personalized Virtual Coaching for Lifestyle Support: Principles for Design and Evaluation
- (Herrmanny et al., 2016) Using Psychophysiological Parameters to Support Users in Setting Effective Activity Goals
- (Herrmanny et al., 2016) Supporting Users in Setting Effective Goals in Activity Tracking
- (Salvi et al., 2017) An m-Health system for education and motivation in cardiac rehabilitation: the experience of HeartCycle guided exercise
- (Yeratziotis et al., 2018) Health monitoring web platform for real-time expert-user interaction
- (Gordon et al., 2019) Goal-setting And Achievement In Activity Tracking Apps: A Case Study Of MyFitnessPal