Wilko Wieringa, Harm op den Akker, Valerie M. Jones, Rieks op den Akker and Hermie J. Hermens, “Ontology-Based Generation of Dynamic Feedback on Physical Activity“, in Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Medicine (AIME2011), Bled, Slovenia, July 2011.
- (Rodrigues et al., 2011) Learning from medical data streams: an introduction.
- (op den Akker et al., 2011) A self-learning personalized feedback agent for motivating physical activity
- (Jones et al., 2011) Interpreting streaming biosignals: in search of best approaches to augmenting mobile health monitoring with machine learning for adaptive clinical decision support
- (op den Akker et al., 2012) Development and Evaluation of a Sensor-Based System for Remote Monitoring and Treatment of Chronic Diseases – the Continuous Care & Coaching Platform
- (op den Akker et al., 2011) A personal context-aware multi-device coaching service that supports a healthy lifestyle
- (op den Akker et al., 2012) A Context-Aware Adaptive Feedback Agent for Activity Monitoring and Coaching
- (Subirats et al., 2013) On Semantic, Rule-Based Reasoning in the Management of Functional Rehabilitation Processes
- (Cabrita et al., 2014) Automated Personalized Goal-setting in an Activity Coaching Application
- (Dobuchi et al., 2014) Development of a Physical Activity Recommendation System for Smart Health-Care
- (de Dios et al., 2015) Semi-automatic, Landmark-Based Feedback Generation for Stand-Up Exercises
- (op den Akker et al., 2015) Tailored motivational message generation: A model and practical framework for real-time physical activity coaching
- (Herrmany et al., 2016) Using Psychophysiological Parameters to Support Users in Setting Effective Activity Goals
- (Li & Kong, 2016) Cell phone-based diabetes self-management and social networking system for American Indians
- (Villalonga et al., 2017) Ontological modeling of motivational messages for physical activity coaching
- (Villalonga et al., 2017) Automatic Mapping of Motivational Text Messages into Ontological Entities for Smart Coaching Applications