Miriam Cabrita, Harm op den Akker, Reinoud Achterkamp, Hermie Hermens and Miriam Vollenbroek-Hutten, “Automated Personalized Goal-Setting in an Activity Coaching Application“, in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Sensor Networks (SensorNets2014), Lisbon, Portugal, pages 389-396, January 2014.
- (Hermens et al., 2014) Personalized Coaching Systems to support healthy behavior in people with chronic conditions
- (op den Akker et al., 2015) Tailored motivational message generation: A model and practical framework for real-time physical activity coaching
- (Bosems, 2018) Causal Models for Well-Being – Knowledge Modeling, Model-Driven Development of Context-Aware Applications and Behavior Prediction (PhD Thesis)
- (Cabrita et al., 2018) Persuasive technology to support active and healthy ageing: An exploration of past, present, and future
- (Ghanvatkar et al., 2019) User Models for Personalized Physical Activity Interventions: Scoping Review
- (Snaith et al., 2018) A dialogue game for multi-party goal-setting in health coaching
- (Moreno-Blanco et al., 2019) New Approaches for Personalizing Daily Activity Monitoring in mHealth Applications